Saturday, May 8, 2010

Running ragged . . .

The exquisite, extraordinary, exciting, exemplary, expressive, exuberant, Athabascan story teller on Primrose Ridge. Naturally Denali is in the clouds behind her.

Been a very busy week. Must be out of shape because I've been pooped just trying to keep up with my "duties" at Sacred Heart. Quite a few of the "helpers" don't show up any more so those of us who do get to run around like crazy. Still so much fun to be with those kids. Kiddo spent a good part of yesterday with us as he had a half day of school. So we all went fishing in Oneco next to the old school. The fish had a ball eating all of the worms! But we had a good time. Walked all around the old school property to check out their horseshoe pits, baseball diamond and playground before heading home to take out from Riverview. Of course we had to walk in the woods here at home, check out the records on the sun porch, race around the driveway on the scooter, play baseball with Grampa and lots more. I think that's why I'm pooped even though Kiddo likes to do "stuff" with just Grampa I am allowed to watch! I took some photos of him so he could make a card for his Mom. Puppy's Pop distracted him by throwing Fruit Loops at him. That was a good thing because I couldn't get any kind of natural smile from him. I'll send the photos by email. The card came out nice and he wrote his own sentences!

Quote: Dew.__Earth's liquid jewelry, wrought of the air. __Bailey

No comments: