Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Love The Daily Telegraph . . .

Walked into the village today to pick up The Daily Telegraph and some milk.Grampa and I are sitting in the Conservatory reading and enjoying the garden while D. is studying for her Microsoft Certification Test which she will take tomorrow in Leeds.

Found some great products: Tuc, Flora and The Skinny Cow. Tuc is a very tasty, crispy, buttery cracker. They were served on the KLM flight from Amsterdam and we bought some at Morrisons when D. And I went shopping. I'm quite certain that Kiddo will love them if I can find them at home (probably on line.) Flora is used in place of butter and is truly delicious but when I tried to buy it at home I wasn't able to get it. If I remember correctly it is made in Northern Ireland and only exported to European countries. The Skinny Cow is the absolutely best hot chocolate I've had other than Memere's home made. G. and D. managed to fix their washing machine so we've put in our wash. We'll have to hang it out to dry as most people do not have dryers. Everyone seems to hang the clothes on an outside line and if it's raining it's hung in the garage or around the house!


I think I'm finally getting the hang of writing on the iPad and making any corrections I need, yes!

Addendum:

The trip to the horse races is off because after our walk to town it rained all day and was rather cool. Just came back from B&Q Warehouse which is so much like a Home Depot I wonder if it's the same company? Also picked up some supper as we've eaten just about all of the leftovers we were supposed to have for supper! Bummer for the cook.

No comments: