Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Much to do . . .

Nenana river rocks.

Still haven't heard from the Blogger Forum about how to get the iPad to write in the spaces I want it to write but I'm sure that the youngest child will be able to set me straight! I'm going to have to charge it before we go. I'm so proud of myself because I've already got it down to less than 50% on the battery. Lots more reading to do.

Trying to get packed and yet still be ready for my two days with Kiddo. I'm always afraid that I'm going to forget something. As long as I don't forget the passports I guess nothing else matters, oh yeah, and credit card! I've got a red, white and blue ribbon on my carry on and then I thought I probably should use some other colored ribbon. But then, they can think that I'm French. But then, that could be horrible! Oh, not going to ponder that one too much.

We'll be off to the track to see if we can fly and get in a walk before the sky opens up again. Should be nice by afternoon when I'll be picking up Kiddo and bringing the Saturn to the garage for some key lube or something. Perhaps I'll go early and help daughter out in the kitchen. She's pretty well pooped out and I can at least run the food to the bar for her. In a couple of weeks they should have a full time chef. That's a yes, yes, yes, yes ad infinitum!

Quote: The true idea of self-restraint is to let a child venture. __The mistakes of children are often better than their no-mistakes. __H. W. Beecher

2 comments:

2Evil4U said...

Volcano going to be an issue?

Qu'que chose said...

Hope not! But if so it will be an adventure!